were the arrow cupcake toppers.
Here's how I made them...
1. Gather the supplies (adhesive paper strips // I purchased mine at Joann's //, toothpicks, and scissors).
2. Cut the strips into 1/4's.
3. Peal the back off one section.
4. Place the toothpick approx. 1/4 in on the sticky part and half way down from the top.
5. Fold in half so the ends touch.
6. Cut a "V" shape on the top and bottom.
7. Cut slits on the diagonal and Ta-da!
You can also cut them a little differently to create other shapes.
Now they're ready to put in the cupcakes!
The 1st and last 2 pics are by Kelli and the rest are mine.